Someone cared and it is reflected in the immaculate condition of this sprawling 3BR, 2BA rancher, in Carol Heights. Surrounded by a luxuriously manicured lawn studded with stately trees, impressive plantings/shrubs, and colorful flowers. The home offers superb curb appeal! From the moment you step through the front door, you will know you have arrived at a home that has truly been loved. It is an entertainers dream, with the living room flowing directly into the dining room and kitchen. A kitchen pocket door allows you to save the clutter, for after your guests leave. Enjoy moving the party to a large covered deck, with a cathedral ceiling and custom cabinet the current owner used as a bar. Maybe you prefer simple gatherings or just relaxing and taking in the view. Imagine your morning cup of coffee or evening beverage of choice, in this quiet space. Retreat to the mostly finished, walk-out lower level. Here you will find space for whatever you may need. A family room, with a brick fireplace; game area, with built-ins; and a beautiful cathedral ceiling 4-seasons room opens to the lower level patio area where you can once again can sit back and enjoy the beauty, of your pristine yard and gardens. There are also several unfinished rooms, a walk-in cedar closet, laundry, and full bath in the lower level. In addition to a 2-car garage, with additional storage space, there is a 10x12 garden shed located along the side of the house. It allows ample space for outdoor furniture, the lawn mower, and your gardening tools. Cozy up to the firepit or cook on the outdoor fireplace. The home offers an ambiance of quiet elegance, both inside and out. Carol Heights is a small community of homes located, in Red Lion Schools, and convenient to both East York and Red Lion conveniences. You are also a short commute to both I83 and Rt30. AGENTS - Please read Agent Remarks!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Block, Stick Built, Stone, Wood Siding
2,345 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Red Lion Area
RED LION AREA JUNIOR
RED LION AREA SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price