Check out this exceptionally clean & well built Yorkshire II model in prestigious Stone Hill! This end unit villa has an insulated slab, a fully finished 3 season room with recessed lights & a glass door off the 3 season room to the private paver patio. This villa has neutral carpeting, stainless steel appliances, high vanity cabinets, a deep tiled soaking tub, extra storage cabinets in the finished 2 car garage & extreme privacy to the rear. Youâll love how the rear 3 season room looks into a very private backyard & woods & donât forget - all the villas in Stone Hill have the largest 2 car garages you can buy in a HOA or condo in York County! This great neutral, very clean, move in ready Yorkshire II model in Stone Hill wonât last long! Hurry! Live here & never worry about lawn mowing or snow shoveling ever again!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Villa, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,859 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Interior, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price