Well maintained 3 bedroom rancher overlooking Springfield Twp Park and just minutes to I83! Features include hardwood floors, new walk in shower, replacement windows, whole house generator and covered deck with view of the park and beyond! Family room w/ fireplace in lower level walks out to well landscaped lot and shed. Just in time to watch baseball games from your deck this summer, play some tennis, take the kids to the playground or enjoy the activities and goodies from Browns Orchards and farm store. This home is a winner, better hurry!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,500 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Zone.
- Full, Walkout
- Grab Bars, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price